Myxofibrosarcoma is a soft tissue sarcoma that is common in the elderly. Due to its high invasiveness, high postoperative recurrence rates are a clinical problem. This time, clinicians, pathologists, radiologists, oncologists, and basic researchers gathered at Insititute Rizzoli in Bologna, Italy, for a hot debate to improve the treatment results of Myxofibrosarcoma.
1. Kikuta K, Morioka H, Kawai A. et al. Global protein-expression profiling for reclassification of malignant fibrous histiocytoma. Biochimet Biophys Acta. 1854(6): 696-701, 2015.
2. Kikuta K, Kubota D, Yoshida A, et al. An analysis of factors related to the tail-like pattern of myxofibrosarcoma seen on MRI. Skeletal Radiol. 44(1): 55-62, 2015.
3. Kikuta K, Kubota D, Yoshida A, et al. An analysis of factors related to recurrence of myxofibrosarcoma. Jpn J Clin Oncol. 43(11): 1093-1094, 2013.
4. Kikuta K, Nakayama R, Yamaguchi S, et al. Wide-spread ignorance on the treatment of subcutaneous malignant tumors; a questionnaire-based study. 48(2): 130-134, 2018.
5. Kikuta K, Nakayama R, Yoshida A, et al. A histological positive margin after surgery is correlated with high local re-recurrence rate in patients with recurrent myxofibrosarcoma. Jpn J Clin Oncol. 47(4): 334-341, 2017.
6. Oguro S, Kikuta K, Sasaki A, et al. Preoperatively determining the margins of subcutaneous malignant soft tissue tumours using contrast-enhanced ultrasonography. J Med Ultrason. 45(2): 385-388, 2018.
7. Kikuta K, Kubota D, Yoshida D, et al. Discoidin, CUB and LCCL domain-containing protein 2 (DCBLD2) is a novel biomarker of myxofibrosarcoma invasion identified by global protein expression profiling. Biochim Biophys Acta Proteins Proteom. 1865(9): 1160-1166, 2017.